New Year, new word…
But I will get to that in a moment. First, I do have some resolutions this year and I am going to share them in this post. My plan is to update my progress on my resolutions through a blog post each month. It is a way to be held accountable for my goals. SO, here are my resolutions.
- Weigh 200 pounds by Dec 31, 2020. Current weight: 221.
- Have an average screen time of just two hours a day. Current average is 4.5 hours a day.
- Read sixty books in 2020.
- Write the blog that takes me over 100,000 words posted on my main blog, It is all Connected. Current word count: 93332 (And I have a plan for the 100,000 word…).
- Publish my poetry book, These Words Believe in Ghosts.
- Publish one of my fiction books that I have in drafts.
As the year progresses, I will keep you updated.
So, it is time for my one word for the year…
I really struggled finding the right word for my vision for this year. Even this word doesn’t “click” as a perfect fit, but it will work. The simple idea is to have experiences that leave me and others saying, “That was cool!” Simple enough.
Thank you for reading in 2019. I look forward to sharing more posts with you in 2020… and maybe even hearing from you in the comment section how cool the post was. Happy New Year!